Happy New Year!
Taking a moment to Look back at the past year, here’s a list of the posts on this blog that drew the most comments during 2012.
This just counts comments, not the number of times any post was viewed.
Five of the top ten were related to our local elections, including the 2nd Congressional, Honolulu mayor’s race, and an OHA seat. Interestingly, the antics of Pacific Resource Partnership didn’t slip into the top 10. The rail debate was the subject of two of the top-ten posts, and there were single posts on the UH Stevie Wonder aftermath and the mysteries of Oceanic cable pricing.
In any case, here are the most commented blog posts of 2012.
- Two days, two debates (59)
- What are your favorite sources of election data and analysis? (57)
- Geothermal developers aim to unseat OHA trustee Apoliona (55)
- Geller on Rail: “The problem is that we have no part in planning our own communities” (54)
- Tulsi Gabbard’s political rewiring: Real or Memorex? (47)
- More on the rail transit’s power elite (46)
- Donovan deal insults UH faculty, students, and public (41)
- Civil Beat poll shows Cayetano with huge lead in Honolulu Mayor’s race (40)
- S-A wrong in cheap shot at Cayetano and rail critics (37)
- Why is it so hard to get clear price information/options from Oceanic? (37)